EDDY CURRENT CALIBRATION BLOCKS
ET WELD BLOCK
- B lock Dimensions: .312″ thick x 1.375″ wide x 3.156″ long ·
- Three slots sizes: 0.5,0.1,0.2 ” deep ·
- Tolerance is +/- .001″ on notches.
- The widest notch is .006″ with a tolerance of +/- .001.
- Notch Width: .006
EDM NOTCH BLOCK
- This block contains nine EDM slots from 0.100″ to 0.900″ deep.
- Slot width is 0.011″.
- Nominal depth is laser engraved on the side of the block.
- Available in most alloys by request.
ET CONDUCTIVITY BLOCK
- Many current conductivity specifications require the use of traceable conductivity standards prior to measuring unknown material.
- A wide variety of standards are available to cover the range from 10% to 100% IACS.
- These conductivity reference standards used with the FM-140XL enables verification of instrument calibration.
- They are available in up to three standards per set and housed in a protective wooden box.
ECT CALIBRATION TUBE
- Large lists of tubing or plate ASME standards are available.
- Also we can develop customized solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers.
- Whether you need tube supports, uncommon flaws or specialized packaging for the standards