ULTRASONIC CALIBRATION BLOCKS
IIW V1 BLOCK
- Used for calibration of shear and longitudinal transducers, and verification of shear wedge exit point and refracted angle.
- Can also be used for resolution and sensitivity checking
- Dimensions: 0 mm x 100.0 mm x 300.0 mm
- Alloy: 1018 Steel, , ss , aluminium, stainless steel Nickel-plated
IIW V2 BLOCK
- V2 Small Calibration Block For On-site Checking Of Miniature
- Shear Wave Probe Index, Time Base, Beam Angle and Gain.
- From 35 to 75 Degrees.
- In Accordance With Standards.
- Made From: 1018 Steel, Aluminium & Stainless Steel
- AWS-type block used for shear wave distance and sensitivity calibration.
- Metric version
- Fitted wooden storage case optional.
- AWS-type block used for shear wave distance calibration.
- Contains a 25.0 mm radius overlaying a 50.0 mm radius on a 180° segment.
- In accordance with ASTM E164 and BRR/AWS X-1 specifications.
- Used for beam profile measurement of angle beam transducers and measurement of transducer angles.
- Contains nine 1.5mm diameter x 22mm deep side drilled holes.
- In accordance with British Standard 2704 requirements.
- Dimensions: 305mm x 75mm x 50mm
- Made from carbon steel
- Fitted wooden storage case optional
- AWS-type block used for longitudinal distance and sensitivity calibration.
- Contains a 2.0″ high section between two 4.0″ sections.
- In accordance with AWS requirements…
FBH BLOCK SETS
- Set of nineteen flat-bottom hole blocks used to determine the relationship between metal travel distance (MTD) and signal amplitude.
- All blocks have the same size flat-bottom hole and varying MTD.
- Hole diameter must be specified when ordering (3/64”, 5/64” or 8/64”).
- In accordance with ASTM E428.
DRILLED HOLE SIZING BLOCK
- This block contains (9) 1/16″ diameter thru-holes located from 0.100″ to 0.900″ from the scanning surface.
- Nominal location is laser engraved on the side of the block.
- Dimensions: 1.000″ x 1.000″ x 10.000″
- Made from 1018 Steel, Nickel plated.
- Blocks can be made in most alloys, including exotics.
- These Various Step block is the metric “A” version.
- Variations of this block are available if additional steps are preferred.
- Also, larger step faces are offered for use with large diameter transducers.
- In accordance with ASTM E797.
- Also 90° Curved Step block is machined from solid 2″ diameter bar with Various step thicknesses.
- Materials: carbon steel, Aluminium, SS