API 510,570,653,571,577,580,1169,TES TRAINING IN INDIA
API Training – The American Petroleum Institute (API) is the largest U.S trade association for the oil and natural gas industry.
It claims to represent about 650 corporations involved in production, refinement, distribution, and many other aspects of the petroleum industry.
The association describes its mission as to influence public policy in support of a strong, viable U.S. oil and natural gas industry.
Its chief functions on behalf of the industry include advocacy, negotiation and lobbying with governmental, legal, and regulatory agencies; research into economic, toxicological, and environmental effects; establishment and certification of industry standards; and education outreach.
- API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API 570 – Piping Inspector
- API 653 – Aboveground Storage Tanks Inspector
- API 571 – Corrosion and Material professional
- API 577 – Welding inspection and Metallurgy Professional
- API 580 – Risk Based Inspection Professional
- API 1169 – Pipeline Inspector
API TES, Tank Entry Supervisor
API 570, Piping Inspection Code:
API Training – API 570, Piping Inspection Code, is an inspection code developed by the American Petroleum Institute (API) that covers the in-service inspection, repair, alteration, and rerating activities for piping systems and their associated pressure relieving devices in the petroleum and chemical process industries.